Up Stones from the County Walk Prev Next Slideshow

This piece of marble was part of an original counter top in the Ashland County Courthouse. The county courthouse, the second to serve the county and an example of Classical Revival architecture, was designed by Vernon Redding and constructed in 1928. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1977 and still stands prominently in the city of Ashland as a symbol of justice. | Ashland

 Previous image  Next image  Index page
Ashland.jpg - This piece of marble was part of an original counter top in the Ashland County Courthouse. The county courthouse, the second to serve the county and an example of Classical Revival architecture, was designed by Vernon Redding and constructed in 1928. It was added to the National Register of Historic Places in 1977 and still stands prominently in the city of Ashland as a symbol of justice.

Total images: 102 | Last update: 10/12/08 12:55 PM | Help