Up Stones from the County Walk Prev Next Slideshow

Four brickyards operated in and around Malvern, Ohio in the late 1800’s and the area was known as the “Paving Brick Capital of the World”. This community was blessed with quality clay, dedicated workers and brick companies. This brick was manufactured by the Robinson Clay Products Company. After the paving brick demand diminished, this company moved to sewer tile production in 1907. | Carroll

 Previous image  Next image  Index page
Carroll.jpg - Four brickyards operated in and around Malvern, Ohio in the late 1800’s and the area was known as the “Paving Brick Capital of the World”. This community was blessed with quality clay, dedicated workers and brick companies. This brick was manufactured by the Robinson Clay Products Company. After the paving brick demand diminished, this company moved to sewer tile production in 1907.

Total images: 102 | Last update: 10/12/08 12:55 PM | Help