Up Stones from the County Walk Prev Next Slideshow

This brick is from the Coshocton Brick Company, which produced the beautiful, red “Coshocton Brick.” The plant was in operation from 1904 through 1928 and was located at North and Sixteenth Streets, in Coshocton, Ohio. The Brick Company employed 35 men and turned out 40,000 bricks daily, and several Coshocton streets were paved with these local bricks. | Coshocton

 Previous image  Next image  Index page
Coshocton.jpg - This brick is from the Coshocton Brick Company, which produced the beautiful, red “Coshocton Brick.” The plant was in operation from 1904 through 1928 and was located at North and Sixteenth Streets, in Coshocton, Ohio. The Brick Company employed 35 men and turned out 40,000 bricks daily, and several Coshocton streets were paved with these local bricks.

Total images: 102 | Last update: 10/12/08 12:55 PM | Help