Up Stones from the County Walk Prev Next Slideshow

This brick has been chosen to represent Hardin County because of the proud heritage that resides both in the county of Hardin and the historical armory from which it came. The Hardin County Armory was built in 1894 with Governor William McKinley residing over the cornerstone ceremony. Over 25,000 Ohioans were in attendance. High ranking US citizens found the armory’s walls a perfect place to host social events, including Presidents Teddy Roosevelt, William Howard Taft and This brick was part of the Hardin County Armory, built in 1894, and represents the proud heritage that resides in both Hardin County and the historical armory from which it came. Governor William McKinley presided over the cornerstone ceremony of what is now Ohio’s oldest standing armory, and for many years high ranking US citizens, including a number of presidents, found the armory’s walls a perfect place to host social events. | Hardin

 Previous image  Next image  Index page
Hardin.jpg - This brick has been chosen to represent Hardin County because of the proud heritage that resides both in the county of Hardin and the historical armory from which it came. The Hardin County Armory was built in 1894 with Governor William McKinley residing over the cornerstone ceremony. Over 25,000 Ohioans were in attendance. High ranking US citizens found the armory’s walls a perfect place to host social events, including Presidents Teddy Roosevelt, William Howard Taft and This brick was part of the Hardin County Armory, built in 1894, and represents the proud heritage that resides in both Hardin County and the historical armory from which it came. Governor William McKinley presided over the cornerstone ceremony of what is now Ohio’s oldest standing armory, and for many years high ranking US citizens, including a number of presidents, found the armory’s walls a perfect place to host social events.

Total images: 102 | Last update: 10/12/08 12:55 PM | Help