Up Stones from the County Walk Prev Next Slideshow

These two bricks are from Henry County’s concrete arch bridge which spans the north and south side of the Maumee River via Ohio St. Rte 108. The bridge has seven spans and was dedicated in 1930 with the help of Ohio Governor Myers Cooper and Napoleon Mayor Fred Satler. The word “Napoleon” and an arrow were written in light-colored bricks on the river bridge to assist aviators in finding their location. The old bridge was replaced in 2005. | Henry

 Previous image  Next image  Index page
Henry.jpg - These two bricks are from Henry County’s concrete arch bridge which spans the north and south side of the Maumee River via Ohio St. Rte 108. The bridge has seven spans and was dedicated in 1930 with the help of Ohio Governor Myers Cooper and Napoleon Mayor Fred Satler. The word “Napoleon” and an arrow were written in light-colored bricks on the river bridge to assist aviators in finding their location. The old bridge was replaced in 2005.

Total images: 102 | Last update: 10/12/08 12:55 PM | Help