Up Stones from the County Walk Prev Next Slideshow

The Lake County Courthouse, located in Painesville, Ohio, has symbolized the county since its construction and dedication in 1907. During renovations to the courthouse, completed in 2005, the original steps leading to the front entrance were removed and replaced, yielding this block of Berea sandstone. Thousands of Lake County residents have tread across this block and now people from across Ohio will once again walk on this historic piece of stone. | Lake

 Previous image  Next image  Index page
Lake.jpg - The Lake County Courthouse, located in Painesville, Ohio, has symbolized the county since its construction and dedication in 1907. During renovations to the courthouse, completed in 2005, the original steps leading to the front entrance were removed and replaced, yielding this block of Berea sandstone. Thousands of Lake County residents have tread across this block and now people from across Ohio will once again walk on this historic piece of stone.

Total images: 102 | Last update: 10/12/08 12:55 PM | Help