Up Stones from the County Walk Prev Next Slideshow

The stone Montgomery County contributed is a piece of “Dayton Marble,” locally quarried between 1847 and 1850 for construction of the Old Court House. Located in downtown Dayton, the Old Court House is one of Ohio’s most significant buildings of Greek revival architecture. It was “built to last the ages” and continues to be the heart and soul of our community. | Montgomery

 Previous image  Next image  Index page
Montgomery.jpg - The stone Montgomery County contributed is a piece of “Dayton Marble,” locally quarried between 1847 and 1850 for construction of the Old Court House.  Located in downtown Dayton, the Old Court House is one of Ohio’s most significant buildings of Greek revival architecture. It was “built to last the ages” and continues to be the heart and soul of our community.

Total images: 102 | Last update: 10/12/08 12:55 PM | Help