Up Stones from the County Walk Prev Next Slideshow

The West School Building, designed by architect Frank L. Packard, served as a high school, grade school, junior high and middle school from 1915-1990. The building was later sold to the commissioners to be used for many county purposes, including a temporary courthouse. In 2004, the building was decommissioned from public service. This stone commemorates the strong educational history of the State of Ohio. | Union

 Previous image  Next image  Index page
Union.jpg - The West School Building, designed by architect Frank L. Packard, served as a high school, grade school, junior high and middle school from 1915-1990. The building was later sold to the commissioners to be used for many county purposes, including a temporary courthouse. In 2004, the building was decommissioned from public service. This stone commemorates the strong educational history of the State of Ohio.

Total images: 102 | Last update: 10/12/08 12:55 PM | Help