Up Stones from the County Walk Prev Next Slideshow

This piece of marble wainscoting is from the interior of the Williams County Courthouse, located in Bryan, Ohio. Originally the county seat of Williams County was Defiance, but it was transferred to Bryan in 1840. The courthouse opened to the public in July 1891. The particular piece is from the area on the first floor where the elevator shaft was installed in 1957. | Williams

 Previous image  Next image  Index page
Williams.jpg - This piece of marble wainscoting is from the interior of the Williams County Courthouse, located in Bryan, Ohio. Originally the county seat of Williams County was Defiance, but it was transferred to Bryan in 1840. The courthouse opened to the public in July 1891. The particular piece is from the area on the first floor where the elevator shaft was installed in 1957.

Total images: 102 | Last update: 10/12/08 12:55 PM | Help