Up Stones from the County Walk Prev Next

Wyandot County was formed in 1845 and was named in honor of the Wyandot Indians. The brick with “Wyandot” stamped on it was manufactured in Upper Sandusky, the county seat, in the 1920s. This particular brick was donated by Mr. Jim Gatchell. It was originally laid as part of an inside wall in the Harpster School (also in Wyandot County) and was retained when that original structure was dismantled. | Wyandot

 Previous image  At last page  Index page
Wyandot.jpg - Wyandot County was formed in 1845 and was named in honor of the Wyandot Indians. The brick with “Wyandot” stamped on it was manufactured in Upper Sandusky, the county seat, in the 1920s. This particular brick was donated by Mr. Jim Gatchell. It was originally laid as part of an inside wall in the Harpster School (also in Wyandot County) and was retained when that original structure was dismantled.

Total images: 102 | Last update: 10/12/08 12:55 PM | Help